The SePRO herbicides available here provide everything needed to effectively control troublesome aquatic weeds; whether it's duckweed, Eurasian watermilfoil or elodea, SePRO solutions can help manage the water bodies on your golf course.
Pond Management 101
- The best results are attained when an integrated approach is taken
- Keep fertility away from ponds to prevent runoff
- Use fertility with low or no phosphorus to prevent feeding algae
- Leave a buffer of natural plant species around ponds
- Limit geese population
- Use dyes to limit light penetration to algae and weeds, every 30 days
SePRO Corporation has been a leader for the past 20 years in acquiring, developing, manufacturing and marketing value-added products, especially aquatic products for the golf turf industry. The aquatic products outlined here represent the most dependable tools available today for successfully managing aquatic weeds, algae, and water quality on golf courses.