Legacy® Turf Growth Regulator integrates patented synergistic plant growth regulator (PGR) technology to reduce stem elongation and leaf blade length in perennial cool- and warm-season turfgrasses on golf courses resulting in a more compact and dense growth habit. Legacy uniquely suppresses Gibberellic Acid (GA), the plant hormone responsible for cell elongation in most plants, which leads to its unsurpassed growth regulation.
Benefits of Legacy applications to Turfgrass:
- Enhanced growth suppression
- Improved turfgrass color and quality
- Extended spray intervals
- Reduced “bronzing”
- Elimination of the “rebound” effect
- More uniform growth regulation on mixed turfgrass varieties
- Stops the encroachment of Poa annua
- Saves labor and fuel associated with mowing
Dual Sites of Action, Multiple Sites of Uptake
Suppressing gibberellic acid (GA) at two sites along the GA biosynthesis pathway, Legacy provides unsurpassed growth regulation, improved turfgrass color and quality, extended PGR spray intervals, discouragement of Poa annua (annual bluegrass) and more uniform growth regulation in mixed turfgrass stands.
Legacy's dual active ingredients make it the only turf PGR on the market absorbed via the shoots, crowns and roots, ensuring the translocation of active ingredients throughout the plant.
- Saves labor and fuel associated with mowing by decreasing mowing frequency and turfgrass clippings.
- Improved water conservation from 11% to 29% compared to mowed, untreated grass.
For more information
For more information about Legacy Turf Growth Regulator or assistance in designing a treatment prescription, contact a SePRO Technical Specialist. May not be registered in all states. Always read and follow directions.
Primo MAXX is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.