Thinking about connecting with a SePRO technical specialist at GIS? Here are our top three reasons why you won’t regret it:
#1: They can give you the inside scoop
Technical specialists are your look into the future! They have access to the latest information about the newest member of our product family, Zio.
- Zio is effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens including brown patch, pythium, and anthracnose.
- Zio is an exceptional tool for resistance management with multiple modes of action.
- Zio is OMRI certified.
Your specialist will be able to tell you if Zio is the solution you’ve been looking for.
#2: Specialists have the backing of SePRO
These technical specialists have access to the best in the business. They’re your entry point to the full line of SePRO products. Products that have been tested and proven.
- Have questions about SePRO’s product line? Our specialists are here to help.
- Want people who have seen industry trends come and go? Our specialists have.
- Want people you can trust to point you in the right direction for your course? Our specialists want to partner with YOU to get YOU the results YOU want.
#3: Technical specialists know their stuff
Whether it’s an aquatic problem, a general turf management issue, or a stubborn patch of Poa annua, they’ve got you covered.
- Which turf growth regulator is best for your area of the country?
- How can you leave the right buffer of natural plants around your water features?
- When is the best time of year to apply each product?
- Are there reward or rebate programs for early orders?
- Which aquatic herbicide is best for long-term control? Which is best for a quick fix to an unusual problem?
Bring your questions. We’ll bring our answers.