There’s so much great stuff happening at the GIS Conference, and we want to make sure you’re in on it. Here are four can’t-miss opportunities!
#1: Hit up the Silent Auction
A highlight of the GIS Conference will definitely be the Silent Auction. From utility vehicles to rakes. From basketballs to personal thermal imagers. The auction has something for everyone. Preview a few of the hot items below.
- From USGA: Two Trophy Club packages to the 2016 U.S. Open Championship
- From West Virginia University: Autographed football and basketball
- From Club Car: CA300 Utility Vehicle with Cargo Rear Extra Traction Tires
- From Yamaha Golf-Car Company: MusicCast Sound Bar and AV Receiver
- From Turf-Vu: Personal Thermal Imager (SEEK XR)
- From SePRO: A Professional Pond Consultation using proprietary SeMAPS technology
Check out the current full list here: http://www.golfindustryshow.com/trade-show/silent-auction-preview
#2: Snag a Free Drone from SePRO!
In addition to the well-stocked silent auction, SePRO is offering you another chance to win. And this time the prize is a DRONE! We can think of some great professional uses for this. And maybe one or two recreational uses as well….. To enter, visit the SePRO booth. We’ll ask you to share your experience with our products or anecdotes from the industry in general.
Check out the specs here: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro
#3: Drop by SePRO's Booth
We’re at #2367, just northeast of “Inside the Ropes.” Here’s are some booth highlights:
- Want to enter to win that drone? Just drop by our booth and share your story!
- While you’re at the booth, check out details on our newest product (a state-of-the-art bio-fungicide), Zio.
- You can also talk to a specialist about which SePRO products will get you the results YOU want. We’re excited to talk to YOU about your course and your needs.
No one knows your course better than YOU. And no one knows turf and aquatic management like SePRO. Stop by so we can talk about getting you the results you’ve always wanted!
#4: Get Your Water Questions Answered
SePRO is providing a helpful seminar to help with your aquatic management needs. On Monday from 10am-noon, two SePRO experts will walk you through the unpredictable business of managing your water features.
As a participant, you will:
- Learn how to control common species
- Figure out how to tailor a plan to your particular types of water bodies
- Develop a plan to be proactive in your aquatic management
If you have questions or concerns about how to best steward your water features, you won’t want to miss this conversation!